Study in Private Schools Malaysia- For Expatyawhuat
Foreigners planning to study in Malaysia , then you have come to the right place. Studying in Private Schools Malaysia needs through understanding. You do not want to send your kids to the wrong schools since this is going to be a new environment to them. On top of this, getting a proper Visa is important to allow students to study for longer period of time
Take note only International and Private schools can help you to apply for VISA. Home school will not be able to help out in VISA application.
1) Parents’ marriage certificate (photocopy)*
2) Student’s birth certificate (photocopy)*
3) Full passport (photocopy) of student and one parent (for guardian visa)
4) Previous academic result (photocopy)**
5) Previous school leaving certificate (photocopy)**
6) 4 passport-size photographs of student and both parents (white colour background)
* Certificates in foreign language must be translated into English and certified by the Ministry of Home Affairs of the respective country or the Embassy in Malaysia.
** Certificates in foreign language must be translated into English and certified by the respective school.
Visa application can only be done after your arrival in Malaysia with the relevant documents mentioned above and a valid travel visa.