Austism School in Selangoryawhuat
Autism is a pervasive development disorder which affects social and communication skills and, to a greater or lesser degree, motor and language skills.
Gifted Kid School [ GK ] was founded to help educate children and families experiencing autism,ADHD,GDD etc to alleviate associated stress and to guide in the achievement of measurable results.
Every day- teachers, therapists and educators work extensively on the student’s individual goals and curriculum outcomes within a caring and supportive environment.
We take a ‘best fit approach’ to place students in the most appropriate program to best meet their needs.
Features of the school program include:
- A transdisciplinary approach where speech& occupational therapists work with special education staff in a collaborative team developing individual programs specific to each child’s needs and abilities .
- A class grouping structure whereby students engage in whole class, small group, paired, whole school and, where appropriate, individual teaching and learning programs
- Highly trained and committed staff
- Individualised and small group instruction by specialist teachers and educators
- Setting of individual goals and close monitoring of a child’s progress
- Program adjustment based on each child’s need
- Parent consultation and guidance in supporting students within the home environment
- Swimming activities to allow special needs students a chance to relax and also learn new skills
SIGN UP for a FREE consultation on how GK school can play a major developmental role in your child today . Go to www.giftedkidschool.com or alternatively whatsapp at wasap.my/60124749346
P/S- If you are an educator who has a heart and passion to help the special needs children but lack the knowledge on how to setup a running centre and also hiring the teachers for it .. Reach out to us!