Fairview Kuala Lumpur
Fairview is an international school located in Kuala Lumpur. The school is located in Wangsa Maju which is 15 minutes to the heart of the bustling city. The environment of the school is covered with shady trees which is good for attaining knowledge. The school is complete with all the learning facilities which meets the local and international standards. The school’s curriculum consist of IB program or Cambridge International Examination. Students can choose to enroll their studies in either IB program or CIE. Both of this program is Internationally recognized for tertiary education.
- IB program
- CIE Program
The school also provides transportation for the following routes.
- Cheras – Pandan-Indah – Pandan Mewah – Bukit Teratai
- Jalan Richie – Jalan Imbi – Taman Melawati – Taman TAR – Bukit Indah
- Petaling Jaya – Jalan Kelang Lama – Bukit Bintang – Mont Kiara – Taman Tun Dr Ismael – Tropicana – Brickfields/Bangsar – Sri Hartamas
- Sentul – Jalan Ipoh – PWTC area – Tun Razak – KLCC – Jalan Ampang – Jalan Damai – Jalan U-Thant – Jalan Hilir – Desa Pandan – Seri Maya – Wangsa Maju (overall) – Melati – Setiawangsa – Taman TAR
- Sri Petaling – Bukit Jalil – Taman Desa
- Jalan Ampang – Ampang Point – Boulevard – Avenue-Ampang – Sri Ampang – GCB Court – Jalan Dagang – Tiara Ampang
- Ukay Heights – Bukit Antarabangsa
- Equine Park – Seri Kembangan – Balakong – Cheras Perdana, Leisure Mall, Mahkota Cheras – Bndr Tun Hussein Onn