Discipline Home School Studentsyawhuat
In Malaysia, most of the private schools and home schools are facing students disciplinary problems. What is the right approach when handling students with disciplinary problems? Unlike the traditional method “caning” may not be necessary appropriate in the modern society.
- Homeschools and Private schools need to discuss the school rules #1st day of school
- Discuss the negative consequences
- Handout Rules and Regulation to parents
- Instead of physical punishment, start by counselling the trouble makers. Do not counsel the he/she in front of the class, set a time on the same day to discuss with the student personally.
- Constantly set goal for students who are not discipline.
- Monitor his/ her action and keep on following up to the progress.